Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why now..

My Mom and I watched Ben 10 the movie last night..there was this really cute guy there named Kevin..personally I thought he really looks good I mean with he's tall frame,long wavy hair,cute nose and cute lips..but i never thought my mom would comment about him too..she told me "aay.. ang gwapo..ganyan din dapat boyfriend mo anak.." and i just smiled and just answered her with "nyeh!"..and then what she told me next almost made me fall from my seat.."Magboyfriend ka na anak.." Hah!!! I've always waited,wanted to hear that from her and I thought it would make me happy..just happy..i mean not feeling all that guilty because i've had relationships behind her back..not feeling lonely and empty because now that she's open for me to have a relationship.. its now that i can't get my self into one..I couldn't look at my mom.. i just..i just don't know what to say to her..and so I went out..mico was there under our Aratilis tree humming songs i've never heard..i sat next to him and he asked what's wrong.. I told him "i'm fine,why would you ask me that.." ..he said he just doesn't want to see me cry again like how I did when Joy and I had a fight..I don't wanna get mellow with my 10 year old brother so i said "Akala ko 10 ka palang nung birthday mo.. ngaun para ka ng 50.." he punched me hard in my arm with that..I just don't feel like sharing my thoughts to anyone at that time..

No comments:

Post a Comment