Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Best friendsssss...

I do have a lot of best friends. Each one of them has different personalities. There’s one that would always makes me laugh really hard it makes me cry. He’d go wherever and whenever with me (he doesn’t have a curfew y’know). We’d walk for hours talking about anything and share our views on it. We have this silent agreement between us not to text or even touch our cellphones when we’re together. Of all my best friends, he’d be the nosiest, loudest and super hyper person.

Another best friend would always make me eat exotic foods..I dont know whats up with her family, but they'd always serve unique foods whenever I'm around..She's funny and smart too.. we'd fool around and act like we're fighting..but actually we're just missing each other and enjoying our time together..Our thesis moments had been the best..we'd go out at say 11pm to buy snacks around their neighborhood (we called ourselves Pok-squared), and do our programming till dawn.. her room had witnessed all our crimes and heard all our gossips..there's this one i wouldn't forget, I caught sore eyes from my little brother.. and then i went to her house to continue our thesis,. she never had sore eyes before and so she asked me if i could infect her.. i refused but she got my towel and eagerly brushed it in her eyes.. the next day she got her wish..we all went to our class wearing dark sunglasses..Oh how i miss talking to her...

Then there's my so-called brother.. He calls me "ate jez" and I'd call him Daniel or sometimes Daniella (he'd act like a cute little girl with that). ;we became very close when he found out that my birthday's October 16th.,It was her deceased sister's birthday too.. this guy's the least judgmental person I'd ever met.. he's got a lot of advices, and funny coz no one would ever expect it to come from him..We'd hang-out in our house and talk about his and my love life.. he'd sometimes play ball with my little brother and got wrestled after (My lil bro's super hyper)..he eats like a monster..he can have several servings of rice (sometimes 4,sometimes 5) with just four pieces of siomai..we would always tease and share jokes with each other.. he just couldn't accept that his were more "corny" than mine..he loves criticizing my arms.. and I love criticizing his "baby-talking"..And it makes me sad that those things we usually do before can't be done now..time has passed and his time for me and our friendship seems to fade rather hastily.. I wish he'd know that i just miss having him alone so much that i ignore him whenever we hang-out with our college friends..

And then there’s this best friend of mine that reads me so intently. . She looks at me with those big pretty eyes like some psychiatrist observing her patient. I really don’t know why I’m so transparent to her. Maybe she’s really a psychiatrist or something on her past life. She doesn’t know this (oh now she will) but I really look up to her. Her kindness would always touch my heart. She thinks she’s a bad person but in fact she’s just too honest and too sweet. She would always protect me. When we cross the street, I’d be scared for her coz she just continues to walk straight ahead and I would be like “waaaah!”. And then she’d tell me we won’t be hit and just laugh at me. If you want to be tickled and be caressed, I’d suggest you ask for her massage. That’s how she wants her massage too.. a little press here, caress there, pinch here and that’s it. .See..so strong, yet so fragile..It has been my silent wish to be always around her.. to make her smile and laugh...to be able to be by her side whenever she feels lonely,.I want her to know that she's the very best among my best friends.. I may have not been with her long, but i know in my heart that i want her in my life forever.,She'll always be the sweetest Rane.

No comments:

Post a Comment