Friday, December 18, 2009

I miss I miss..

This has been a busy week again.. My best friend Raney and I went around Robinson's Place Manila to buy gifts for our exchange gifts. .I knew that she'd be absent in the office today so I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her because I know I'd miss her.. And now, I really do miss her.. She gave me this super huggable bear that I am hugging right now.. She named it Utoy..but i really don't like the name.. it sounds.. hmm.. mabantot..hehe.. so I decided I'd name it Charlie.. besides, it's one of the names she suggested while we we're at the canteen yesterday.. I just peeked at her workstation and see nothing but her turned off monitor.. no sign of her.. am I being too sentimental for missing her so much?.. maybe.. but I don't care.. I just know I miss her presence..and that Charlie's not enough.. although Charlie reminds me of her because of the big big cheeks.. It's what I told her when we saw it at the toy store..actually, it really looks like her.. haha..love you best friend.. but others saw the resemblance too y'know!.... I never expected she'd give it to me though.. I'm just so happy.. but i was kind of stressed that she won't open my gift for her till late afternoon yesterday.. I think she liked it..am i right best friend?.. I wish I could see your curly hair now.. I bet you looked great.. you're prettier than me you know.. any hairstyle will look great in you.. I just hoped It was me who dyed your virgin hair..haha.. I think the color's dark because your hair's not yet used to those chemicals.. I mean look at mine.. I can't even remember how many times I've changed it..hehe.. I am so not going to make you a guy.. you are perfect being a girl.. a very very sweet girl.. I sometimes envy you y'know..i mean i wish i could be like you..
Wish I could see you on Monday.. if not.. well.. my day's gonna be like this again.. dull,quiet and missing you..

No comments:

Post a Comment