Thursday, December 3, 2009

One Memorable Night..

Last night was just so overwhelming.. So many things have happened and a mixture of emotions came through me.. It started real bad actually.. I was such in a bad mood I can't even face my other office mates or even talk to them properly.. I was so low because of the stress in my work..and then there's my best friend's dilemma..i got so pissed when she told me she has to go if the most important girl in her life would leave our office..I know how much that person means to her and i know that she'd take the blame if something bad would happen to that girl..I understand that..but I couldn't help gettin' pissed..maybe I was just overreacting..I just don't want her to go..It may not mean that I'll lose her completely..but i'm just sooo not ready having to go through a working day without staring at her back while we're at our desks(I'm not a stalker..really..) having lunch without her,.not seeing her crooked eyebrows with that super poutty lips in her serious mode look..and most of all,.not having those conversations anymore..It's just that having a best friend who's always by your side and who cares for you and you can always whine into makes the "leaving" part hard to imagine..and worse.. go through..I know I was being selfish..but i guess I'm just human..we're all human..that's why I understand her reason for leaving..I understand...sure.. but It doesn't mean It's not gonna hurt me..
I was surprised when she suddenly invited me to go out.. I wanted to leave,I could not face her because I know that she'll know right away what I was feeling.. but then I couldn't say no..I couldn't pull my self away from her..and so we took a cab and went to MOA.. we talked all the while.. and It made my mood lighter..I just couldn't stay mad at her for long.. I miss her immediately and I'd be hesitant to talk to her because it was me who ignored her first..she's always right about me..I always deny that..but I know deep inside that it's only her that could read me thoroughly..and I like that..It made me seem very important.. Anyways, we went to shakey's to grab some dinner..we ordered some mojo's and the most delicious pizza I've ever tasted..(I'm not overreacting on this one)..it's called Pizza Bianca.. and is officially my favorite pizza now..(It was used to be yellow cab's chicken BBQ pizza)..the food was great..and the person I am with is greater..she's truly a blessing to me..I'm not gonna go on the details but what she did for me was so beyond my expectations..I was so relieved and enlightened..i wish that day would come when i can tell her that I'm already free from that scary past..I'm just super super happy..and I thank her for that..
And then we have to go home..I was at the FX and was thinking about how great was our lakad and remembering the taste of that pizza bianca when I suddenly remembered that i have to pee..so i stopped by at Chowking in espaƱa. to use their restroom..I took the last jeep to Balic-Balic and found my self looking at my spliced bag...i lost one of my cellphones (thankfully the older one)...I was in shock..but got over it soon enough..I got home in one piece and that's enough for my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment